Wednesday 8 March 2017

RNI Registration


The Office of the Registrar of Newspapers for India, Issues Certificate of Registration to the newspapers published under valid declaration.
If you are willing to start a newspaper or magazine company in India, then you need RNI Registration. Basically, this is a statutory body of Government of India. This body came into existence in the year 1956 and since then it looks after registering newspapers and magazines in India. As per the rules, in India no newspaper magazine or periodical can have a title similar to any other newspaper, magazine or periodical. The growing pace of publishing industry makes it necessary for the owners of the company to have legally approved system in place. All the publications whether in the form of books, magazines, periodicals are regulated by Books Registration Act, 1867. Thus it becomes mandatory for the publishing houses to get themselves registered. Empressalegal can help you with the registration process and get approval from RNI. If you wish to know more about RNI registration, you can connect with us today.

5 comments:

  1. Sar mai rni let proses pless help me mai title number APTEL15800

    ReplyDelete
  2. KANKAR26751
    What is the today this title registration status and help me please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings sir,
    I, Bukke Ravindra Naik had applied for RNI on the RNI website with Application No. 2019039550 for title confirmation and submitted the documents to your esteemed office through proper channel.
    After that I came to know that the application was received by the Office on 22.11.2019 and allotted me Title reference Number is 1351641, since then my application is not confirmed and not allotted APTEL number, I am verifying regularly through RNI website till to date, its status is showing that "YOUR APPLICATION IN UNDER PROCESS", EVEN more than 40 days had passed, still APTEL for my application is not allotted.

    Sir I request your kindself to look into the matter and confirm my application APTEL number, for which act of kindness I will be grateful to you.

    Title reference Number is 1351641

    Awaiting for your favourable response at your end sir, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aptel15895 what is the to day thisregistration status and help me pleace

    ReplyDelete